Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Stuck at 261

I’m 68m 5’8” very active walk 4+ miles a day do kickboxing 3 times a week. Started my weight loss journey at 345 18 months ago. Started at 2000 calories a day and exercising as much as my body could take. I hit a plateau at 280 so I dropped to 1600 or so calories a day and I track everything, got down now to 261. I have hit another plateau I can’t get passed. My TDEE says for extreme weight loss at my exercise level to be at 1825 calories a day so I’m already below that, so I don’t understand why I’m not losing more. I feel tired a lot of the time and get moody I guess because I’m not eating enough, but I don’t want to eat more and start gaining. Any suggestions out there?

submitted by /u/Browninggirls3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/c9PC2Zr

No comments:

Post a Comment