Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Loose skin after moderate weight loss?

Hello! When speaking about loose skin, it’s almost always about people who were on the heavier side. It’s hard for me to find someone who had moderate fat loss to see how their skin behaved. For people who lost 25-35 kg, what were your results? Have you ever needed or wanted surgery?

I'm a bit anxious about it. I know I probably won't end up with a heavy apron belly, and even if I do, it'll be infinitely better than being overweight, especially at a young age when you usually care more about your body.

My stats: 24M, 190 cm (6'2-6'3), starting at 108 kg (240 lbs). CW:104kg GW:80-85 kg. People also say it's important how long the weight has been carried. I've been over 200 lbs for about 3 years now.

submitted by /u/_P1lgrim
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/OGkSA9M

No comments:

Post a Comment