I’m fairly new to the gym journey & I hear so many people say eat this don’t eat that. Do this don’t do that. So please can someone here let me know if I’m doing the right thing. I don’t know if weights or cardio is better for weight loss, but weight loss is the goal for me.
Here is my routine:
Gym- 3x a week minimum
I do weights the first 30-40 minutes, then cardio the last 20 minutes
I don’t do a leg or arm day I just focus on both & what my body can do that day.
Protein after the gym.
I also job where I’m moving all day & walking.
As for diet, I have no clue about that. I’ve been trying to eat higher protein foods. But I am new to all this.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uI3NxXV
No comments:
Post a Comment