Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Tips for weight loss as a picky eater?

Hello…

I’m 28F, 5’6”, and right around 200lbs. I want to lose weight and I count calories, but I tend to fall off with that quite often. My main issue is that I’m a pretty picky eater and don’t really eat many foods that are considered healthy. In addition to weight loss, I am of course concerned about my health (cholesterol, blood sugar, etc.) but so many foods are a turn off.

Does anyone who is a very picky eater have any suggestions? I think it’s a texture thing mostly.

The only fruit I like is bananas and apples, but I will suffer through grapes.

I don’t really like raw veggies at all… except spinach.

I like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, potatoes, corn, peas, carrots, green beans, bell peppers (kinda), most bean varieties… and I think that’s it.

I don’t eat seafood.

As you can tell, I’m very much a meat and carbs kind of person. I also have a hard time with veggies because if they aren’t cooked perfectly I don’t like them. If anyone has any suggestions, please tell me! I’m so tired of going on a grocery shopping spree, but getting tired of the “healthy food” after a week.

submitted by /u/finallymakingareddit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/NLcirRB

No comments:

Post a Comment