Sunday, September 27, 2026

Weight loss while recovering from Lipo 360

Hi guys, I got lipo 360 3 weeks ago and am currently in recovery for the next few months. Pre surgery I was 156 lbs, my waist was 37 inches, and my biggest area of insecurity has always been the area of my upper abdomen immediately below my bra line and around my ribs because even when I’m a healthy weight I tend to carry a stubborn fat roll around that area.

I have been a million weights and sizes and tried a million different things for weight loss, most effectively I started Wegovy in September 2024-September 2025 and went from 240 to 150 lbs. then insurance stopped covering it and I gained up to 175 lbs, so when I got coverage back in April 2026 and started back on it I was starting from 175, and weight loss has been much much slower.

Prior to me weighing 240 lbs, I had been 110 lbs, with a 23.5-24 inch waist and wore xs or xxs clothing. I felt good at that weight/size, and ideally I would like to get back to or get very close to that now. That was the only time in my life I didn’t have that upper abdominal spare tire of fat I hate so much, and I’m hoping me having the Lipo 360 will make it easier to eliminate that, but I know that I’m still needing to lose some weight to get back to the silhouette and proportions I feel best at.

Currently with all the post op swelling and edema my bra line is at 34 inches, waist at 36 inches, and I’m about to switch to a stage 2 size medium faja.

All this to say, when I was 110 before I was doing a lot of water fasting, OMAD, did 60-90 min cardio daily, and walked a trail with decent incline that was about 2 miles daily. Right now obviously I’m still recovering and not able to exercise as much as that, but I want to work my way up to that.

My question is, if I do a 60 min walk daily, do a water fasting 2x a week, and eat in a deficit could I realistically lose 35ish lbs by Christmas? I’m 152 lbs right now and ideally would like to be around 118-120 by then. Also, I had to stop Wegovy a month before my surgery but I’m starting back on it now so that will definitely help as far as appetite and with my hormones since I have PCOS. But I’m looking for tips to be able to reach 118-120 by Christmas working from where I am now and with me not able to do much weighted or strength training.

submitted by /u/cleopatrabronte
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jw16uaf

No comments:

Post a Comment