Sunday, October 21, 2018

11 month progress 310 lbs down to 195 lbs- lost 115 lbs total so far

My progress 310 lbs down to 195 lbs

Hello Everyone. Would like to share my progress. I started November 20, 2017 up to now October 21, 2018. Total of 336 days and have lost a total of 115 lbs so far.

I would like to express my deep appreciation to r/loseit I have been a long time lurker and perhaps posted a couple of times here to ask random questions but I kept reading and studying the posts. I did a lot of trial and error and found things that worked for me and whenever I would plateau I would go right back here and read and try different things again till I got over that hump.

I absolutely love the r/loseit community and I could honestly attribute a lot of my weight loss to you guys. Thank you and happy Sunday!

submitted by /u/cluelessinreddit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J7hdnj

No comments:

Post a Comment