Monday, October 15, 2018

12 months work

So, I was 35 years old, married with 2 amazing kids. I jumped on the scales to see 25 stone looking back at me. I was a mess.

My brother had just been to the hospital and found out he only has one kidney and that is only 33% functioning (now just 25%) and after a few initial tests, I’m the perfect match.

The Dr said he recommends major weight loss before any surgery which kick started my weight loss routine.

It’s been up and down but I joined a local HIIT (High intensity interval training) which involves getting my arse kicked at 5:45am 6 days a week and an eating plan to go with it. These has been times when I’ve lost the plot and put a pile of weight back on but I’ve just completed 12 months and I’m 5 stone lighter.

It’s a routine now, it’s a way of life. Looking back to my first ever class compared to the class I just done this morning is a great feeling. I’m 20 stone now and my aim is 16st by next August.

Feel fantastic!!!

https://piccollage.com/_oXyj3AJN compare

submitted by /u/paulwatson555
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pUV4A0

No comments:

Post a Comment