Monday, October 15, 2018

Sleep too much while eating healthily?

Hey guys, just posting to ask if any of you have experienced sleeping too much while eating healthily.

I eat very healthily (WFPB; Whole Foods Plant Based) and eat no more than 1350 calories a day, all of my macros are pretty much bang on perfect in terms of ratio and grams consumed and I’m very meticulous about weighing my food and eating the correct amount. I log it onto MFP and have my own written records as I’m generally a very pedantic person when it comes to weight loss and it keeps me in check (probably resulting from the scientist in me). I do three all body workout weightlifting sessions a week, walk everywhere (average 10 000 steps a day usually) and I am going to get back into running three times a week again.

However, I seem to need a lot of sleep and don’t wake up until later than I’d prefer. For example, I fell asleep at 12am last night and woke up today at 10:30am. I’m never hungry when I eat healthily, I am reasonably active and I have a lot of energy throughout the day so I don’t believe I am deficient in anything as I’m very attentive towards my dietary needs and nutritional requirements.

Any advice, suggestions or similar stories of your own are much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Jeffers12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P3WVjU

No comments:

Post a Comment