Friday, October 12, 2018

Am I doing it wrong ?

Hello,

Me : 24, 6'2'', SW 268lbs , CW 263.6lbs

I've been working my ass off to loose weight but it seems that it's not going as well as I thought.

2 month ago I started to count calories on lose it. Even if I'm told to eat 2200 cal per day, I'm doing 1600ish without feeling starved. I can't prepare something to eat at work (since there is nothing to heat it up and I hate eating only cold food) so I use this to calculate. I might underestimate but since I end up way below 2100 per day it seems ok to me. I don't eat processed food ( or way less ). I was not really disciplined the first two weeks but seeing the calories contained on some stuff and how much I have to work to burn it made me hold on to it now.

I've also been working out I'm going to the gym 4 times a week for intense work out. I exercise 1h45 during week days, 2h15/30 on my week-end session. I have an app provided by the gym that connect to the equipment and track what you do. Usually at the end of the session it displays around 950 calories burned. I know it can be inaccurate. It depends on you and your body so I usually log 200 less on lose it.

With all that I only lost 4.4lbs in 2 month. My budget of 2200 cal is set to make me loose 2.2lbs par week but so far not so good. Especially since way less calories make their way in my body

I don't only complain because it really made a change in my mind. I'm feeling better since I started less stressed, less sad, more energetic.

But for the first time since I started I feel demotivated. Even your great stories about your weight loss that motivated me during those two months don't find their way to cheer me up today. So if anyone can help me finding something I might do wrong or anything I would be really grateful.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Nomad_05
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OlVez2

No comments:

Post a Comment