Sunday, October 7, 2018

Anyone else dislike comments about weight loss?

Maybe I'm in a minority, but I hate when people comment on my weight loss. Mainly I don't like when people I don't know and have never conversed with before/with whom I've never discussed my body/strangers make comments. I also don't like my family to comment because they've always been so judgemental about my weight and the "compliments" seem back handed. I consider my weight/body to be personal and I'm generally a reserved person, so I dislike the feeling that people are monitoring my body. Comments don't feel supportive or complimentary when they come from strangers or from people like my family who have been so rude about my weight.

I don't discuss weight loss with anyone except a few close friends, so I think it's weird when people comment. When people comment, I act really confused and make ot awkward for them so they drop it and don't do it again.

Is it just me?

TL;DR Anyone else hate it when people (or certain people) comment on weight loss?

submitted by /u/ExerciseFizzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zX03Gc

No comments:

Post a Comment