Sunday, October 7, 2018

REDDIT, I NEED YOUR HELP!! And I know we CAN do this together!!

Ok reddit. This may be a little long winded, but here is a backstory. I was close to 300 lbs in high school and hated every minute of it. Nothing was fun to me minus playing video games.

I went on a weight loss journey about 5 years ago and it ended up with me weighing about 195 at the end of it. I felt great, started to hook up with the girls I never thought I had a chance with.

Fast foward to today, I am in an awesome relationship, but I have gotten extremley comfortable. I make excuses on why to not go to the gym and all I do is work close to 40 to 50 hours a week and play videos/hang out with my girlfriend.

I need YOUR help to get me motivated again. My diet needs to change. I eat like complete shit. I need a workout routine or something that I can do that will be effective to losing weight. I stand for 8-10 hours a day so running is not necessarily something I have the desire to do anymore. That is how I lost all my weight to start.

Frame of reference I am back up to 260 again, and I really do want to make a change. I NEED this to stick, for myself, for my relationship, for my career and for my health. Reddit, lets kick some ass together!

submitted by /u/JaydizzleLoseWeight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pEaWXm

No comments:

Post a Comment