Sunday, October 7, 2018

Fell off the wagon, looking for support

Back in May, frustrated with my previous failed attempts at weight loss I started the Kaiser Medical Weight Management program, along with two dozen other people. I'm morbidly obese, an emotional eater and used to have binge eating issues. It's a 30 week program that starts with full meal replacement Optifast protein shakes and protein bars and teaches you to lose weight with SMART skills. There were a few meals where I ate out and ate food instead of the meal replacement, but I was able to go right back to the plan. Over the past few weeks we started transitioning back to food and I haven't followed the plan at all. I haven't been to the weekly meeting in a few weeks and I'm embarrassed to even go back. I feel like a failure. Yet every day I try to start over and just fail at tracking my food intake and eating healthy again. Any suggestions to get my butt in gear and get out of this loop would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/LittleThundercloud01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ymQgXX

No comments:

Post a Comment