Friday, October 19, 2018

Anyone else struggle more with Halloween than Thanksgiving and Christmas?

I'm trying to qualify for weight loss surgery and Halloween is making it hard... Pumpkin rolls, reeses pumpkins, pumpkin bars at Trader Joe's...

My husband and I really love passing out candy on beggars night and didnt want to give that up this year, so we bought one of these. It definitely doesnt hold all the Halloween candy, but it held all the reeses and butterfingers, which I'm way more likely to slip up on. I also kept my receipt, and if any candy is left I'll be returning it. I dont need it sitting around my house.

What tips do you guys have for getting through Halloween?

submitted by /u/NothingLikePoetry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AilJNd

No comments:

Post a Comment