Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Anyone out there have PCOS? (polycystic ovarian syndrome) If so any tips of healthy foods or what to avoid

I was diagnosed when I was 18 (F25) now. I wasn’t given much information about it at the time and had to do my own research. I’ve struggled with my weight from as young as I can remember and I’ve now hit my heaviest at 22 stone. I made the first step by seeing my doctor who has told me I’m pre diabetic she gave me some leaflets but I didn’t really feel satisfied in the information regarding weight loss. She encouraged me to do my own research (which I have) but I find so much conflicting information out there at to what I should or shouldn’t be eating. I’m ready to sort my weight out and give myself a healthy life so. Any information or tips you guys have would be so helpful for me

submitted by /u/Amooji
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PWYNZi

No comments:

Post a Comment