Wednesday, October 17, 2018

At wits end with myself

Battling with my weight my whole life and now I feel I have to make a decision. Soon as I am getting older into my 30s I know my weight is going to start causing a lot of sickness within me. I have high blood pressure and I am certain diabetes and cholesterol problems etc are around the corner. For the record I am 200kg, going up and down as I try to lose the weight and then relapse to put it back on. I have tried many diets including calorie counting and I can't stick with any of it.

The problem I'm facing is that food is my saviour, my release, my drug. Whenever I go long without junk food I cave in and binge. If I try to work in junk food here and there (so you know, moderation) I end up abusing it and binging again. Swearing never to have junk food again does the same thing in the end I binge. I work with a doctor and psychologist to tackle my relationship with food but it feels like I'm getting nowhere.

Now I feel like I have to resort to weight loss extremes to save myself, prescription weight loss pills and/or weight loss surgery. Before you tell me to re consider just know that I have thought it through. I would much rather take a weight loss Tablet for the rest of my life and save myself rather than sitting around trying to deal and manage my blood sugar with diabetes and aching bones and body. I would much rather take the chance at weight loss surgery and risk potentially dying on the operating table and risk having complications from it than carry on with what I'm doing now and into the future when my weight has severely crippled my health and wait as I die slowly and painfully.

I have thought it all out, I don't see myself getting better any time soon with the way things are going now. I just want to try and save myself when I can before things get extremely bad.

Well anyway thanks for hearing me out I just wanted to get this off my chest

submitted by /u/SpellbladeAluriel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J1pyZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment