Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Frustrated about slow progress

I started on a CICO diet and occassional exercise around July, looking to lose about 15kgs by the end of the year. So far, I've lost 6 kg, with many ups and downs. For reference, my weight loss graph looks like this.

I'm kind of frustrated. I had thought my loss would be a lot more significant. The main reason I haven't got to where I want is my lack of discipline. I can lose 1.5 kgs in a week with diet and exercise, but gain it all back over a single weekend of going out with friends. It's a cycle that I've repeated so many times. This yo-yoing is seriously hurting my progress.

How do people deal with weekends? It's a lot easier to stay focused on stuff other than food over a weekday because of work and chores. But, with the free time I get on weekends, the bad habits and overeating come back. I honestly don't know how to deal with weekends.

submitted by /u/no_lungs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RU7aG6

No comments:

Post a Comment