Wednesday, October 17, 2018

What will I notice first?

Hello all,

Thanks for creating and maintaining such a supportive community.

I have recently decided to do something about my weight and began exercising on 30/09/18.

I am being more thoughtful about what I eat but wouldn't say I was dieting as such. I have tried that in the past and and up binge eating when I feel grumpy or hungry.

My starting weight was 105.7kg and after walking for 1-2 hours every day and swimming for 30 mins to 1 hours, 3-5 times per week I am at 101.9kg.

I realise this isn't a significant loss but I am quite pleased with my progress. I was just wondering when I do eventually become able to see weight loss, what will I notice first?

I have lost significant amounts of weight in the past when I had an active job and I never noticed that I had lost weight until a family member pointed out that my uniform was badly fitting. Turns out I had dropped 3 dress sizes without realising.

Now I am weighing myself regularly and strutting my naked stuff in the mirror to see if I notice anything.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Qazxcvbnmlp56
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P9cYNo

No comments:

Post a Comment