Thursday, October 18, 2018

Before and After 30 lb Weight loss!!

A few years ago food controlled EVERYTHING!

Before and After 30 lb weight loss!

I used to restrict my calories to almost nothing and then I would have bouts of uncontrollable binge-eating periods. I would almost literally black out while doing this as if I actually had no control over the food I was putting into my mouth.

There was a point where it got SO BAD that I had to start going to binge-eaters anonymous support groups. I did this for 2 years.

I had struggled with binge eating and calorie restricting for SO LONG that I started to BELIEVE that this was just a part of who I was and there was no way I could ever change.

But on the worst day of my life, after a full all-you-can-eat Hawaiian BBQ buffet and MULTIPLE desserts FOLLOWED BY going home and eating a family bag of Doritos, a whole box of cereal, 4 bowls of oatmeal and a pack of Sour Patch Kids, I sat in the middle of my living room and I bawled my eyes out.

The VERY NEXT DAY I went for help. I hired a personal trainer and I became a trainer myself! I knew I couldn’t do it myself because I had tried and failed so many times before. But slowly and surely I regained confidence, started healing my mind and, as a result, healed my body

If you’ve experienced an eating disorder, or have a bad relationship with food, and you feel lost like I once did, just know that I GET IT! I’ve been there and you are NOT ALONE! 💕💕

submitted by /u/Crisa90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yO4Sjh

No comments:

Post a Comment