Thursday, October 18, 2018

Can't lose weight no matter what

I'm a 17 year old girl and I'm 5'3 and weigh 150 pounds. I've gained about 30 pounds since I was 15 and can't seem to get any of it back off.

I'm vegetarian and gluten free so I eat healthy natural foods. I usually end up eating less than 2,000 calories a day. I drink 2-4 liters of water everyday. I on and off exercise regularly but usually end up exercising at least 3 times a week. I do 15-45 minutes on an elliptical and do blogilates. I got my thyroid tested and it's perfect. I don't think I have any other health conditions preventing weight loss.

Is there anything I'm missing? I'm getting kind of desperate.

submitted by /u/robotvhs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2q1v8Tg

No comments:

Post a Comment