Wednesday, October 10, 2018

[Challenge] European Accountability Challenge: October 10th

Hi everyone, how's things? Wishing you success today and hoping that we can all tick off October 10th as another day closer to reaching our goals. I'm really noticing the positive effects that weight loss and this challenge have had on my life lately. Making one big change has led me to want to make more...getting what you want and making it happen is quite addictive and empowering even though it's hard work!

For anyone new who wants to join today, this is a daily post where you can track your goals, keep yourself accountable, get support and have a chat with friendly people at times that are convenient for European time zones. Check in daily, weekly, or whatever works best for you. Anyone and everyone is welcome! Tell us about yourself and your goals and join us already :) And it's all more fun when you comment on each other's posts, so let's encourage each other too!

 

And on to the accountability part...how's your day going? Let us know how you're getting on with your goals, if you have any questions, need to vent, have a SV or NSV to share, etc. And feel free to just have a chat about how your day went! We got this :D

 

I’ll start: Got an SV today, I'm below 150 lbs for the first time since 2008 and the third time in my life ever! It's good motivation to keep sticking to my calorie, logging and meal planning goals. Apart from that, I stayed up later than I should have last night, and am now at home cooking and trying to complete this stupid CV so that I can send it off and go to the allotment already. Will check in again later. Have a great day everyone!

submitted by /u/HadeanEarthWorm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E8YXLz

No comments:

Post a Comment