Wednesday, October 10, 2018

I am stuck in my current weight and want it to change, what should I do to motivate myself again?

I posted this at r/Advice but I feel like this subreddit will give me better input.

I was obese. My BMI was 33-34. I got my yearly medical check up and lo and behold my body fat percentage was 42%. And I knew why I feel shitty most of the time and I decided to be healthier. I ignored all "but you are so beautiful~~~" comments and I reduced my calorie intake by a lot. My weight loss target is around 55 pounds until I reach BMI 22. I was able to reduce almost 37 pounds in 6 months. It was a lot but I am still in the overweight range (BMI 26).

After losing 37 pounds, I let myself relax for a bit. I still run and exercise but I don't pay too much attention on my calorie intake. And then my "cheat day" become weeks and then months. Eventhough I don't gain weight, I don't lose it either. I want to start losing weight again but I got too comfortable with my current state, I couldn't bring myself to start. What should I do? What can I do to motivate myself back to reach my initial target?

Thank you in advance, my good reddit neighbors

submitted by /u/astorituenakloh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ONGfND

No comments:

Post a Comment