Tuesday, October 9, 2018

I've lost 15 pounds,

So I've been on an 1,800 calorie per day diet for the past 37 days, and finally hit the 15 pounds lost mark this morning! I weighed in at 260 when I started, and it was a clean 245 after I woke up. Feeling great about this, and so awesome to see results.

My pic here: r/https://twitter.com/john45920870/status/1049914635443470337

My weight has been something that's bothered me for awhile, but nothing that's ever been a huge issue. I was 190 in college, and gradually gained 5-10 pound every few years, until last month I woke up and just couldn't take it anymore. And let me tell you -- before I was tracking calories, I probably would have been appalled with how much I actually ate. I'm not a glutton, but I LOVE food. So anytime it was around, I would eat until I was more than full. Office donuts, cake, treats, I had it all. But now that I'm on a food "budget" with calories, I'm much more wise with how I spend it.

Anyway, wanted to share my success and brag for a minute. Need all the encouragement I can get! To anyone else going through a weight loss journey -- you can do it!

submitted by /u/ConsistentSmoke0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E8patO

No comments:

Post a Comment