Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Changing my family’s lifestyle to lose weight. Where do I begin

We are not the healthiest of families here. I’m working on changing that. I’ve basically changed the way we eat every meal and have been meal prepping for the last month focusing on portion control as the things I usually cook weren’t awful. I’ve already seen a change in our energy levels. Now I’ve been waking up to exercise every morning and usually it’s beach body on demand. My daughter is 11 and is very overweight (I know I know it’s my fault and I am trying to change this now so please cut me some slack) she of course doesn’t see anything wrong. How do I ease her into a healthier lifestyle focusing on weight loss? I’ve put her into dance 2 hours a week and softball 2 hours a week. We have a Ymca membership that we can use and of course beach body on demand. I don’t want it to feel like I’m forcing it or be like it’s mandatory or else. Please save the negative comments I’ve beat myself up enough and finally mustered enough courage to post this. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/unicornscantflyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ogr3ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment