Sunday, October 21, 2018

experiencing sharp pain in shoulder blade/armpit - then numbness - result of weight loss?

hey loseiters -

I’ve gone from 270 to 197 since February (70lbs in 9 months) so abt 2lbs a week, some weeks faster, some week’s sideways by doing mostly keto, OMAD & IF with light exercise. I’m 5’11” 41 M.

As of last week, I’ve felt a sharp (almost burning) pain about an inch long on that hard to reach place at the bottom of my right shoulder blade. Not sure if it’s moved, but sometimes I feel it in my armpit. I use Biofreeze™️ but the pain comes back a little while later if I bring my elbow back or take a deep breath. Then all of sudden, the muscle around this area feels numb.

I’m going to see the doctor on Tuesday, but could this be a result of weight loss? I’ve never experienced this before.

Thanks -

submitted by /u/losfelizfun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yVrcHw

No comments:

Post a Comment