Thursday, October 11, 2018

First day of the rest of my life.

Hi everyone. Today is my Day 1!

I am M-6'1''-121.5kg/267pounds

The truth is I am desperately unhappy with my weight and need a change...

I am sick and tired of clothes not fitting, having no energy or self confidence.

My weight has fluctuated majorly my entire life so I know I can lose it and this time I will keep it off.

I have a weighing scales, food scales, my fitness pal app and gym membership so there is no excuse. In the last 3 months I have quit cigs and alcohol but keep binge eating and failing to exercise consistently. Not this time.

My flat is full of healthy food. Rereading this post will help keep me motivated. I also have a sizeable bet with with my brother that I can get below 100kg Jan 1st 2019...

I intend to do I.F as I feel this suits me (not much of a breakfast person) , weigh myself daily , eat clean, NO MORE JUNK FOOD OR TAKE OUT and to get plenty of exercise. I am also considering keto. The results will come!

Also considering a smoothie/fruit and veg juice drink + protein shake + 1 clean meal as pretty much my daily routine. Thoughts?

Going to my aunts house, eating out when my Dad is home have been times where I completely overeat. Time to rewire my brain to that being unacceptable. I really want and need this weight loss journey to be a success.

Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/HowAreYouuu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A3kAZt

No comments:

Post a Comment