Thursday, October 11, 2018

Can’t see my weight loss but everyone else can

5’7, SW 215, CW 179, GW 155

I’ve lost 36 pounds since mid July by getting active and counting calories. People keep telling me how great I look and what a change it is. My measurements are different and my clothes are falling off of me. But when I look in the mirror I feel like I look exactly the same as I always have. I’ve looked back at pictures and tried to compare, but I don’t see any difference. Sure I can feel more of a collarbone or a bonier knee, but I can’t see it. I know I shouldn’t worry, but it makes me feel like I’m fishing for compliments when I’m really not.Does anyone else have this problem? How do you overcome it?

submitted by /u/mantismantis-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IQo4kO

No comments:

Post a Comment