Thursday, October 11, 2018

Keep Relapsing, needs some advice and motivation!

Hi All,

So I am trying to achieve a healthy BMI for the first time in my adult life. I am currently around 195 pounds, after coming back from holiday. My first goal is to get to 160, and then maybe 150. I am a male, 5ft 7. My activities levels are medium to high. Well they were before my holiday, I went away for just over a week. My problem is I have no off button, before my holiday I was 184. This is happening all to often, I loose around 10-14 pounds only to rapidly put it back on. I am a yo-yo dieter and would like to quit this trend. So before my holiday I was dieting and exercising quite aggressively, from the 24/08/2018 - 01/10/2018 I had gone from 200.4 to 184. I had done this from eating 1500 Kcals a day and pretty much exercising every day. My Fitbit device (I know it's not 100% accurate) was showing that, on average, I was burning 3500 Kcals a day, while only taking in 1500 Kcals. So I was in a deficit of 14,000 Kcals a week. While this fast weight loss is great, I never maintain it and end up putting it all back on. So would it benefit me to allow myself more calories? Maybe put my daily intake to 2,000 and even 2,500 on highly active days? I would like to get some help on this, as I am sure you all know, motivation is hard to regain unlike weight.

Really appreciate you reading my post!

submitted by /u/syfi777
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RHBTWM

No comments:

Post a Comment