Saturday, October 6, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to all the Canadians here!

Happy Turkey weekend! I love the weather and the breathtaking colours of the leaves. It's such a beautiful time of year and a great time to think about all the things that you're thankful for.

I'm definitely thankful for my family. I am having dinner with them this evening. This is often a trouble spot for me, because my parents love cooking large meals full of all the comfort foods you can imagine. And of course my Dad who makes sure everyone is full and tries to offer second or third helpings of everything. His favourite saying is "Eat up, no leftovers". But this year is the year of moderation. I'm taking my measuring cups with me! ( I was going to bring the food scale too but thought my brother would find that much too funny).

I'm thankful that I am on this weight loss journey and that r/loseit is such a supportive community. I'm thankful for all your stories and posts. I'm thankful that I'm taking part in the Mario challenge. I'm thankful that I have been able to talk about my struggles and have been greeted by words of encouragement and hope.

Thank you to everyone on this sub! You're all awesome.

Let me know what you are thankful for or maybe a story about traditions at your family Thanksgiving meals.

submitted by /u/WeighedDownLady
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y3u5qs

No comments:

Post a Comment