Saturday, October 6, 2018

I am quite surprised how much I am able to eat even at my defecit.

So, for a little context, it is going to be 1 year since I started to take my health seriously and lose weight. Out of those 12 months, 6 have been weight loss and the rest have been a 16 pound increase in weight. I recently started again from 205 pounds after dropping to 189. Currently weigh 195. My goal is 160-170. My starting weight was 236 lbs. At my height (6 foot), that was obesity. After going on for 6 months at a calorie defecit, the way I eat has changed. Even when I went into a haitus and stopped counting calories. I don't know how to get my point accross but eating 1500 calories worth of food is actually quite a lot of food. It's not "a lot" per se but it is enough to not go hungry. When I stopped counting, something changed in my mind where I was eating a lot, but nothing compared to when I was 236 pounds. I'd eat pizza, lots of bread, etc for that week and I'm surprised that I didn't do a lot more damage other than 16lbs in 6 months. I don't know how I ever managed to get to obesity. I think what really destroyed me wasn't what was on my plate, but rather packaged food. Cookies, chips, soda, etc. Still though, when I "cheat" and eat as much as I can, I cannot compare to how much I used to eat. That's what I mean, what's a lot of food to me know is less than what was a lot to me when I was 236.

submitted by /u/JohnDoe045
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zVKvlR

No comments:

Post a Comment