Saturday, October 6, 2018

How do I deal with people who pressure me to eat more?

Im forced to visit some of my relatives' house on a weekly basis and what pisses me off is that each time I eat with them they pressure me to eat more of their unhealthy food, like they constantly question me about the amount of food that im eating and they keep telling me that im "not eating enough", I eat until im satisfied but their comments about my food never cease. I am able to resist the pressure but sometimes I give in and eat more out of pressure but then I get uncomfortably stuffed and feel bad for eating too much, the fact that they want me to eat more might sound considerate but if they really were considerate then they won't be pressuring me like this. I hate it, it sucks that they're my family so there's nothing I can say other than "im full" but even that they don't get, like I keep repeating that I'm full but they don't fucking understand I feel so unheard, its no wonder that they're all overweight with diabetes and all those fun diseases, I don't want them to keep interfering with my weight loss goals. Im sorry if this was kinda rant-y, I just want this to stop I don't know how to deal with them.

submitted by /u/meowwmeowwmeow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y2qjO4

No comments:

Post a Comment