Monday, October 8, 2018

How do you pick yourself back up after a bad day, week, etc?

I had a bad weekend. More like, a bad 4 days.

I live with the owner of a brewery. As you can imagine, 99% of my social life is at said brewery. On top of that, there's always delicious craft beer in the fridge that I don't have to pay for because I take care of brew-mate's dog in the afternoons/evenings, and those beers are not cheap calorie-wise.

Today begins week 5 of my weight loss journey. I'm still down 10 pounds, but I had a reeeeaaally bad Thursday through Sunday...especially Saturday. Like, 3,000 calories over maintenance bad. I'm still beating myself up for it, and it doesn't help that I slept through my alarm this morning and was late for work.

How do you make yourself feel better after a long string of bad food choices? I'm telling myself to focus on rehydrating and relaxing today, just to make it easier and take things slowly, but I have a feeling my boyfriend is going to want to order pizza for dinner tonight, and that sounds really good right now. Any tips for self-motivation and re-steeling my nerves would be appreciated!

I hope y'all are having a better Monday than me!

submitted by /u/rottenspaghetti
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E6kzYO

No comments:

Post a Comment