Monday, October 8, 2018

Silly question.... CICO and consuming things I enjoy?

I’m new to weight loss. I’m 5’8, f, and 185 pounds, so my maintenance is 1,947

For 30 days I counted my calories and I normally consume 1700-1800, most being at night, when I just eat what I want. For two weeks I’ve brought it down to 1,400-1,500 range and I don’t feel hungry

However, for the sake of not falling off the bandwagon... I’m not planning to get rid of obviously problematic things I consume. Will CICO still work?

Every morning I’ll have coffee with two brown sugars and milk. I know this is a sugar addiction because I literally become a big baby when I consider not having it

I am working on this (adding less sugar and milk every day) but for now, as long as I stick to CICO, will I eventually see results?

submitted by /u/gbstril
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ns0hIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment