Monday, October 8, 2018

No longer ashamed to see my reflection!

I've avoided seeing myself in mirrors for a fairly long amount of time because I've never felt confident in my appearance. I've been overweight for 5-6ish years and always avoided photographs, avoided mirrors and avoided turning the camera the wrong way when I opened up my phone.

I've been counting calories, doing IF and going to the gym 6 days a week + walking into uni everyday over the last 1.5 months trying to lose some weight before summer arrives, and had been feeling quite disappointed whenever I stepped on the scales.

Well - Today I was finishing getting changed and suddenly realised that I had been changing in front of a mirror the entire time. I hadn't even noticed !! I still have a decent amount of weight to lose to be healthy, but it's all the more worth it when I notice the small differences it makes to my confidence! I love that weight loss doesn't just improve your physical health, it also can improve your mental wellbeing in so many different ways!!

Anyone else want to share the moments that made their weight loss worth it?

submitted by /u/feelinggoodthanks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QBETTo

No comments:

Post a Comment