Monday, October 1, 2018

how to get "back on it" after a big relapse

Hi gang, I'm a male from the UK who lost about 5 stone in a year this time last year. However, comfort eating and more specifically comfort takeaway food was a big vice in my life whenever I would have trouble with my mental health. And various hard times fell my way this last year and I totally lost the way in my weight loss journey, I was using MFP to track calories etc and since around February I have completely neglected that. So i'm sitting here somewhere inbetween my OG weight and my lowest point (started at 20st7lb, currently hovering around 18st).

My question to you all is when these relapses occur and i'm sure they're common, whats the best way to go about getting back on the horse? I'm struggling to find the motivation to start again even though I know its the best thing to do for both my physical and mental health, so any motivation or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/ProjektXtal
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xQkBi2

No comments:

Post a Comment