Monday, October 1, 2018

Eating better and exercising has given me more motivation for other aspects in my life.

I don’t know if anyone else feels this, I only started my journey 2 weeks ago, but I suddenly feel way more motivated to do other things. I feel like going back to college with my dream body may be achievable! I feel hopeful! I feel overall more positive!

Me and my boyfriend both flunked out of college because we got lazy and fat. We overloaded ourselves with full Time class and 2 extra curricular activities and ultimately stopped going to classes. We’ve been living in an apartment together and recently started eating healthier and working out. Now we have decided we want to fix our GPA’s and get back into school. Trying to go back to no bills and savor our youth while we can. The weight loss will be a test to see how far our motivation can take us. It’s a strange feeling all of a sudden thinking of multiple goals and actually believing that I can achieve them. I never realized how my bad diet and no exercise was affecting my mental state.

Also just a little side note: our healthier lifestyle has also made our relationship better!

submitted by /u/Meganelizabethhhhhhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zJ8GE5

No comments:

Post a Comment