Tuesday, October 2, 2018

I finally feel like i'm going somewhere. One small step at a time.

So I've been on and off working out and eating better my whole life, a couple months ago i went to donate plasma and the scale said 310 lbs. During the donation i ended up clogging three times and had to leave before the donate was done because i popped a vein. Looking at my cholesterol and weight i knew something had to change. I spent a few weeks researching everything i could about weight loss and exercise, what works for some and not for others. i read a lot of posts on here and r/progresspics and figured out a plan for myself. i slowly got back into the gym and for the last 5 weeks i go Monday through Friday. I stopped going out to eat and cut down my carbs to minimal i eat a diet with more clean foods focusing on healthy fats and proteins. To keep myself motivated i started posting weekly pictures on a private Instagram account and update it regularly so i can keep myself accountable. So far i have lost 18 lbs I'm down to 292 and start heading to the gym after work by habit now, not because i force myself too. I'm happy with this personal growth I've done and hope that when this journey ends I can help others.

submitted by /u/RamblinThroughLife
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P43hg6

No comments:

Post a Comment