Wednesday, October 3, 2018

I have lost my way and I'ts so hard getting getting back on track. (Help)

Hello there, I am a 22 year old male, and I'm in need of some help. Back around like July of last year I started my weight loss journey. My starting weight was about 275. By early November, I had gotten to around 255. I felt so great, I stopped eating fast food, was working out 4-6 days a week, and even begun getting into meal prep. I was really starting to see the body I always wanted. Then about a week before Thanksgiving, everything came crashing down...Literally... I totaled my brand new car in a rear end accident. I wasn't injured in the accident thank God, but after that day, everything began to spiral down. I stopped working out because I no longer had a car to get to the gym, began picking up my old eating habits, and just becoming more like my old self before my journey. Now, I have gotten another car and have gotten some of my life and finances back together, but now I weigh much more than what I did before my original journey started. I just don't have the drive or motivation to get the train rolling again. At least once or twice a month, I'll look in the mirror and tell myself "I'm done", "this is it", or "this is the day" and I might eat good for a day or two, I may even making it to the gym once or twice; but then like clockwork I keep falling into the my old ways. It's so hard. It feels like the old flame just isn't there anymore. I don't have that old motivation and drive I used to have to want to be healthy. I hate how my body looks, my clothes are starting to fit a bit tighter, I can definitely tell that I'm not in the same shape I was before. This time I really am done. I'm basically starting over, but this time on an even harder difficulty.

Starting tonight, I'm throwing away all of my junk food I have in the house. I know that would be a good start.

Does anyone have any tips or stories on how they got their fire started and how they stayed motivated. Anything can and will help.

Thank you :)

submitted by /u/forgotmyotherlogin21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pgwg04

No comments:

Post a Comment