Thursday, October 4, 2018

Baking and counting?

I've always loved cooking and particularly baking sweet goods. Recently I made an instagram for my baking, just as a fun little hobby, and I was making things pretty much every day. However I suddenly felt I need to focus on my health/weight and have been strictly counting calories for nearly two weeks, with great success too. I'm now faced with two issues: I struggle to have more than one 'hobby' at once, right now weight loss is that, I'm constantly on weight loss subs, MFP forums etc, and that's fine, I'm happy that this is my focus. I've neglected my other hobby though, baking, which brings me to my second issue, I don't trust myself enough to bake things and not lick the bowl/devour the entire pan of brownies in two seconds. I'm annoyed that I've basically abandoned baking, because it brings me a lot of joy, and I love baking for my boyfriend, friends, and family. Are there any others here who have faced a similar dilemma? How do you refrain from even tasting to know something is good????

submitted by /u/cremedepecheee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OAlmoT

No comments:

Post a Comment