Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I'm not waiting until tomorrow. My weight loss starts today.

As someone who has always struggled to lose weight, my most common line is "I'll start tomorrow." I always make up some excuse as to why I can't start today. "There's a birthday party today." "I just want more food." "I'm stressed out."

I realized that I'm always going to be stressed, there's always going to be a special occasion, and I'm going to have to push through these urges to overeat. I have to stop making excuses. I'm only young once, and I don't think I want to look back in twenty years and think about all the back pain and shortness of breath I had to deal with every day. I have to start now.

Today is day 1.

submitted by /u/chimpansies
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O0RyNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment