Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I just realized the importance of calorie counting!

I have always had a good weight, until about a year or 2 ago. My weight started to fluctuate but steadily go up from my regular 143 lbs to 182 lbs at 5'9" and an athletic build (years of gym, waterpolo and competitive swimming).

September 1st I started hitting the gym again, lifting 4 days a week and doing intensive cardio 3 to 4 times a week. My weight loss as well is going not bad and my body is looking better every day.

But my biggest weekness is wine. I recently started counting calories and realized how much wine is impacting/impairing my weight loss.

I eat healthy and my calorie intake is great considering my goals. But now I have noticed how many calories the wine is adding to my meals, and how much this impacts my progress.

Counting calories matters! Well, at least for me. Now I still drink wine, but I calculate it in my macros and moderate it much better!

submitted by /u/Nopostingjustvoting
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jcuye5

No comments:

Post a Comment