Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I'm a third of the way there, lost 60 lbs by eating properly and counting calories.

So, from May, I've gone down from 402 to 336. I just wanted to say, there's a huge benefit for places like this, with real technique and health knowledge. I have been eating 2500 calories, which I'm working to reduce, but through healthy eating, I've completely changed. I feel more confident and healthy, I just want to say that places like this really help me realize that I have a problem with a solution, so thank you. I think three real inspirations for weight loss were posts on Reddit showing me it was a possibility to lose this weight I've had most of my life, then there was Boogie from YouTube who started a severe weight loss journey to save his life, and my folks who were always heavy to lose weight like crazy after one had a heart scare. I've been going to a doctor for assistance in this, and it's just cool to fit my clothes properly. I have a long way to go, but I want to thank places like this for showing me there's a better life waiting for me if I keep at it. Thanks Reddit.

submitted by /u/Ant-Mensch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NIBMqY

No comments:

Post a Comment