Sunday, October 7, 2018

In need of inspiration

I’m 6 months postpartum with 60 post pregnancy pounds hanging around. I’ve always struggled with my weight since a young age and have ptsd about it from a father that always made you feel like the smaller you were the better a kid you were. I’ve yo yo dieted and even gone long stretches of healthy eating and exercise my entire life. I lost 30 lbs prior to my wedding in spring of 2016, then got pregnant a few months later and gained a whopping 60 pounds with my current six month old. I was in the 160s and now 234. Breast-feeding didn’t work therefore I wasn’t able to take advantage of that weight loss that’s typical from that. I’m struggling to find the energy and motivation to get back into working out as I feel like a failure and am embarrassed from the weight .I’ve always been able to have better self-control with food choices however after having my baby I crave extreme carbs and find myself using food To self medicate for when I am feeling depressed about my body and weight gain. My low self esteem is even more exacerbated after having a baby. I feel like a failure to my husband baby and family & friends for being so heavy. AI’m considering the gastric sleeve as a tool to help, but am worried about the loose skin that will come from it. Any encouragement or gastric sleeve feedback would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/lizreidnc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2y4dhQ0

No comments:

Post a Comment