Sunday, October 7, 2018

Any tips for extra skin on chest? (female advice needed)

F, 19 SW: 145 GW: 115 CW: fluctuating 116-117

Hello!

I was lucky enough to catch myself weight-wise before I truly had lots of extra skin. I have none on my thighs, stomach or arms. Yay!

That being said, I had pretty big breasts before weight loss. Like F-G cup size, had to special order bras since Victoria’s Secret couldn’t fit me. It was honestly the one part of my body I didn’t mind before weight loss.

Obviously, losing weight has made my chest so a disappearing act. I have to admit it made my confidence take a huge hit. I no long feel sexy topless, I don’t feel comfortable shirtless, I’m nervous in swimsuits, etc. and it’s because my boobs are basically ENTIRELY skin. There isn’t much boob left.

I look like the Pale Man from Pan’s Labyrinth. It’s rough.

I know I’m only 19, so my body has the potential to “bounce back” and maybe my skin can shrink on its own. I don’t know. All I know is that my family is firmly against me having any form of surgery to fix this until I’m older (which is reasonable in my opinion, I’m pretty young for cosmetic surgery).

I was just wondering if any other ladies have had to deal with this and if there are any tips outside of surgery that you all have for me.

Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/iwasoveronthebench
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2E6QVCP

No comments:

Post a Comment