Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Inspired by weight loss trackers I've seen online! Hoping that it may motivate me and others.

https://imgur.com/a/a4XCPas

I've lost about 30 pounds since my highest weight; I fell off the wagon and gained a bit back, and sloooowwwlllyyy re-lost that weight. I was looking for some more inspiration and motivation online and noticed that I've seen a lot of weight loss trackers floating around on places like Pinterest and r/bujo (I don't even own a bullet journal so don't ask me why I'm subbed). I decided to make my own when I saw a nice roll of thick paper at Target for $3. Pulled out some Sharpies and got to work! It's not perfect but it's nice and big so I can't miss it!

I don't have an ultimate goal weight at the moment, so I just went with 80 more pounds, figure I'll assess it again once I get there. I'm hoping that this works and that small rewards might also help with pushing me towards my ultimate goal.

Does anyone have experience using this sort of tool? Suggestions?

submitted by /u/Passionix
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CBBsci

No comments:

Post a Comment