Friday, October 12, 2018

I've got chills, they're multiplying

Seriously. I'm finding after losing over 40 lbs in a couple of months while doing this Keto thing, I'm getting colder and colder. I often find during the day that I have to put on more layers of clothing or get comfy near a space heater. Does anyone else have this new found "problem"?

I've never really had an issue with the cold before, and I'm generally a hot blooded individual. I'd walk out in the snow with just shorts on, because I'm goofy like that.

But now? I feel like a wimp. Or the world is just getting colder and colder (and yes, I know it's fall). My blubber is melting away and I've only just started! I still have about 2/3 left to lose though. So how much more colder am I going to get?

And for those that liked the post title, just for kicks I riffed on Grease a little more.. Because I'm goofy like that:

 I got chills, they're multiplying And I'm losing control With the weight loss, that I'm trying It's from carb denying! I'd better shape up, so I can be the man Because my mind was set on food I'm gonna shape up, you've gotta understand Transform to a lighter dude Nothing left, nothing left for me to do 

Feel free to add your own lines while I'm here in the corner freezing my tail feathers off. Hopefully this provides some entertainment while also confirming whether Princess Elsa has moved in nearby... or I'm a wimp. :(

submitted by /u/CarbCurbin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ISUJq2

No comments:

Post a Comment