Monday, October 1, 2018

Losing weight with BPD

Hello and I hope this is okay to post here, wasn’t sure if I should use r/bpd but anyway I just wanted to know if anyone else has struggled with self image/identity mental health issues when losing weight? I have always struggled with disassociation and unstable self image but last year, I joined SW and I lost 4 stone in about 5/6 months, it took me a long time to see the difference but when I did i just couldn’t recognise myself at all and had a huge onset of paranoia with psychosis and hospitalisation... I want to start again as I put the weight back on (19st highest and 15 lowest) but I don’t know how to get back on the horse, I’m scared of not being able to handle my emotions to maintain the weight loss and stop using it as another coping mechanism, I don’t want this to be my excuse to be fat I’m just stuck right now and any advice would be so welcome 🙏 sorry for any typos or if the layout looks weird I’m on my phone

submitted by /u/PeachesMcgee89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NT3FS5

No comments:

Post a Comment