Saturday, October 13, 2018

My double chin dissappeared

Normally when I browse my phone while laying in bed I could always feel my double chin. It was kind of uncomfortable and it also made it harder to breathe. But two seconds ago I noticed I don't have that problem anymore. It is just gone. It's especially mindblowing to me because I just couldn't see my weight loss at all. I got comments from my family about it but I just thought they were being nice because they knew I was trying to lose weight. I was really discouraged because nothing changed when I looked in the mirror. But now I can feel it. It's amazing! I guess I just wanted to share my happiness. It's these kind of things that keep me going.

submitted by /u/FlyingFalling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OpWtx9

No comments:

Post a Comment