Monday, October 15, 2018

My job made me lose 7 stone

Hi all. First time posting here, but figured if my story helps I may as well share it. I was working in retail for about 4 years. In that time it became easy to look for what was reduced around the shop or just buy snacks and keep myself going with that kind of energy. I told myself that being on my feet all day was enough, and that I was in decent health. Coming up to 4 years ago, I changed jobs to working inside a warehouse, which means being on my feet all day but moving aswell, basically 10 hours a day of walking. I'd spent 4 years telling myself I wasn't going to lose any weight, that I was doing what I could, that there was not much point in trying. Fast forward 4 months and I'd lost 7 stone (which is about 100lb for americans) simply through my job. I wasn't eating any better (in fact probably more) but the active work had it's effect. So dont give up with Weight loss! It might come from anywhere, for me a simple job change! I have a picture on my phone, but no idea how to upload it here :)

submitted by /u/MoshCheese
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pVzc7w

No comments:

Post a Comment