Monday, October 15, 2018

Scared of being an obese truck driver

Hi i admit i did try to do r/loseits begginer weight loss guide but i did stop usin the my fitness pal app and counting calories because i fail everytime i do try and start losing but today i did a physical to get my cdl and am now the heaviest i ever been in my life. Im in trucking school and as a daughter if a truck driver i know how easy it is to gain weight and not care. This is the first time i will be without my parents or anyone to cook food and make that decision for me so does any truckers on here have any tips about staying healthy and fit on the road? Im 22f, 219 lb, 5'2 and my bmi is now 40.1.

submitted by /u/Xenawillseeyounow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P4PNDU

No comments:

Post a Comment