Saturday, October 20, 2018

New weight loss side effect

As my ankle is still healing, I just got back into driving. I know people are always asking what unintended side effect you have from losing weight and I found out a new one today that made me laugh. Last week as I was driving to work I noticed that my mirror seemed like it was aimed funny and I couldn’t figure out why. I haven’t had to adjust my mirrors in years. Then I was trying to read my speedometer and realized that my steering wheel was in the way. This was just too weird.

Wait I’ve lost several inches off my butt and I don’t sit as tall in my seat. I always knew this was a thing because my tall friends always comment on how far back I drive and I have to explain that my butt just took up a lot of room.

So, fit into a regular towel check, out of plus size pants check, lose half a shoe size check, adjust mirrors check.

submitted by /u/RodofLachesis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R2JAWA

No comments:

Post a Comment